1. Go to jefjam.com/video-audition
2. Enter Band/Artist Name: This should be your stage name and the name you would like to be listed as publicly.
3. Enter Contact Name: This should be artists’ real name or a representative of the band.
4. Paste YouTube video link into provided box. (If you don’t know how to upload your video, click here)
5. Select which school you would like to represent. You may either select from the following list of High Schools in Jefferson County or enter a different school/music related charity. (We will distribute our donations based on your selection depicted in point system below).
6. Select your genre. You may select from the following list or you may enter a better description of the music you play.
7. Choose whether you will be performing original songs, cover songs, or both. If you are unsure, click both.
8. Tell us how long you can play for. (If you are able to play as long as sixty minutes, we would like you to select the shorter lengths, just in case we can’t fit you into a longer slot.)
9. Enter your email, phone number, and social media for our contact records. (If you don’t have specific social media for your music, please link us to a personal page, or enter N/A.)
10. You must select each of the following boxes to be considered.
11. Click submit (and complete Google Captcha, if prompted.)
12. You should be sent to a confirmation page, pending completion.