• ALL vendors are required to submit at least two photos of your booth set up with your application – vendors who do not submit pictures WILL NOT be considered.
• All food vendors must have a license from the Jefferson County Health Department (636.789.3372)
FYI – Jefferson County Health Department is closed on Fridays.
• Vendors selling merchandise must obtain a Jefferson County Peddler’s License (636.797.5406)
• JefJam reserves the right to reject any application without explanation.
• All items must be sold within space rented – you may not interfere with neighboring booth/spaces visibility or infringe on their area – ALL equipment must fit into the space requested – including doors, ramps, etc.
• Vendor/Exhibitor must have booth/space manned during all event hours and must be kept clean and orderly for a professional presentation.
• Vendors must wear appropriate attire (MUST WEAR SHIRTS, NO SLEEVELESS SHIRTS, INAPPROPRIATE SLOGANS, OR POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT)
• All food vendors must have an attractive preparation and clean serving area – food vendor personnel must handle food items under the same health rules and regulations required by the Health Department - vendors are responsible for the cleanup of all grease/food spillage at their booth/space.
• Each vendor/exhibitor is entirely responsible for their own property, exhibits, merchandise, and the exhibit space allotted and shall be liable for any loss, damages, or clean up to the premises.
• All concessions must stay open one hour before gate closes.
• No coolers, pets, firearms, or outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
• No vendor is guaranteed exclusive rights to sell a specific item, however, we work to limit the number of concessionaires selling the same/similar products.
• Vendor/Exhibitors are not allowed to give away unauthorized items such as food products, water, or drinks of any kind – any attempt to sell or give away unauthorized items will result in removal from the fairgrounds and forfeiture of all fees paid.
• If you decide to leave during the event, tear down can only happen after close or opening times as listed or as permitted by Vendor Committee.
• Exhibitors who violate guidelines will be asked to leave and be banned from participating in the event.
• Remember that everyone assisting you during these events is a volunteer – our volunteers work hard to make these events an enjoyable experience for everyone.
• Any forms that are incomplete or do not have the required paperwork and pictures will not be processed.
• Each vendor will be contacted via email to inform them if they have or have not been selected.
• Your payment will be refunded in full if you are not selected.
• JefJam reserves the right to reject any application without explanation provided all money be paid back in full.
• Upon signing completed vendor application, exhibitor agrees to all of the listed guidelines, and assumes all risks and responsibilities for accidents, injuries or damages to person or property and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the event, their managers, volunteers, board members, and event sponsors against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, theft, damage, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with the exhibitor’s participation in the show or from exhibitor’s activities conducted upon event property.